APNIC General Director answers my question on Network Neutrality

During the APNG 10th camp, we have Paul Wilson APNIC General Director ,Paul spoke about Internet governance and since I'm a member in Network Neutrality Squad in UK, I asked him if Network Governance goes in direction with Network Neutrality.

Paul was very smart and political in his reply as he said that it is something related to local competition and local ISPs.

I was not happy with the answer as from my point of view Network Governance contradicts with Network Neutrality , But I'm happy enough to tickle the point .

Thank you Paul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Access Pay sites without payment or authentication

116 Open Source Application that you can use

Complete HD Image Backup, Acronis Open Source alternate