This post shows how to use Google Picasa to upload photo to your Facebook photo tab.It applies if you are using Picasa on a Linux Computer as well as Windows Computer.There is a Facebook application called "picasauploader" Link is h3r3
When you download this File, it will add a new button on Picasa buttons bar with Facebook icon
To do this on Linux (Ubuntu, Redhat, Centos,Fedora , Hardy Haron ,....) all what you need is:
1) Download this file link is h3r3(it is the URL from the main Facebook application page for security and ensuring that it is an authenticated version)
2) copy the File downloaded above (facebook_v2.pbz) to this folder if you are running Picasa on Linux as I do "/opt/picasa/wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Picasa2/buttons/"
3) restart Picasa
4) you will fin the button added
5) it will ask you for Facebook account username and password (or you can loging on Facebook login page as I did)
6) Select the folder or photos you want to upload to your Facebook Photos and enjoy.